Sunday, July 23, 2006

Our Departure is at Hand


We are moving to Zagreb, departure is set for September 2nd 2006! Please keep us in prayer as we take this next step and plan for our 9 month stay in Croatia. My wife Susanna, my daughter Camden, and I are so excited about what this next year holds in store. We simply believe that God is calling us to serve with our brothers and sisters in planting a Greater Grace Minsitry in the captial city, but we couldnt begin to imagine all the dear people and friends that will be added to our lives very soon. God Bless you and please be sure to check frequently as we will be updating the news coming out of Zagreb.

Sincerely,
The Tanguay Family

2 comments:

pirgeri said...

Great job Ben!!
I love it, keep updating it weekly or bi-weekly.
-pirgi

Anonymous said...

Camden is getting so Big and man is she a cute. Good job guys! Olivia is now 10 months and Weighs 24.5 pounds and is 30" Tall. She is not crawling or talking yet but I think is very close. That was so funny about Camden saying Doe to the butts on the ground. I LOL.